Anonymous asked: "Don't Go Knockin' On My Door should've been a single from Oops. Bombastic Love from Britney. Breathe on Me from ITZ (I would've liked Showdown too but it might've flopped :/). Toy Soldier, Freakshow, Hot as Ice or Ooh Ooh Baby from Blackout. Trouble should've been an standard track + a single on Circus, and Inside Out, Seal It With a Kiss or He About To Lose Me from FF. Those are my opinions, what do you think? Oh and THANK YOU for taking the time to answer if you do, you rock! :)"
Ok, I’ll do this by album! I agree with you for a lot of them.
- BOMT: All the songs I think should’ve been singles were released as singles, so I don’t have anything to add :P
- OIDIA: Don’t Go Knockin’ On My Door
- Britney: Bombastic Love. Also would’ve been cool with Cinderella
- ITZ: Breathe On Me, Touch Of My Hand. Idk how well TOMH would do either but I love it too much not to add it… BOM could’ve done pretty well though. Showdown would be cool, but like you said, it probably would’ve flopped sadly
- Blackout: Toy Soldier, Freakshow (mostly for music video possibilities, damn). Almost every song on that album could be a single though, except maybe Perfect Lover and Why Should I Be Sad. Also, not all that related, but I wish Break The Ice got a proper music video and such :’(
- Circus: Kill The Lights. Trouble would be awesome, but I’m not sure how well it would’ve done
- FF: I agree with all yours- Inside Out, SIWAK, HATLM, maybe even Scary. I would fucking love a video for How I Roll but I doubt it would do that well, lol